The Accende WordPress Church Theme is a powerful theme developed especially for church and spiritual websites, but due to the large number of custom features, it can be used as well for Artist Portfolios and even Business Websites. The design is clean and the colors are warm and calm, giving the Accende Church Theme a vintage look and feel. Customizing your website is very easy, due to the extensive Administration panel, the custom Widgets, and as well due to the very detailed Documentation.
Accende WordPress Theme Preview
- Homepage Boxes Widget: Dynamically add boxes to the homepage. You can set the title, image, URL and link text for each box.
- Flickr Widget: Displays thumbnails from any Flickr account. You can set the Flickr ID, the number of images (3, 6 or 9) and customize the text on the “view our Flickr page” button.
- Twitter Widget: Displays the latest tweets from any Twitter account. You can set the Twitter username, number of Tweets, loading text, and “view our Twitter” link”.
- Contact Data Widget: Displays your contact data. You can insert the address, telephones, fax, emails, etc
- Custom Post Type Widget: Displays your CPTs in the sidebar. You can choose which CPTs to display, display the Featured Image, set the size of the featured image and set the number of CPTs.
- Google Map Widget: Displays a small map in your Sidebar. You can customize the map size, the map type(map or satellite), the zoom level, the “view larger map” text, as well as add the map URL.
The Accende Theme has a couple of custom Sidebars, to allow you to customize the look and feel for the different sections of your website.
- Primary Sidebar: This is the main sidebar of the theme, and it is visible in all the static pages.
- Blog Sidebar: This Sidebar is created specially for the Blog section of the Website.
- Left Column Sidebar: In case you are using a template with a left column, this is the sidebar you must use.
- Homepage Boxes Sidebar: Displays the Homepage Boxes Widgets
- Footer Boxes: Here you can customize your Website`s Footer area.
Custom Page Quotes
Quotes and Verses are an absolute must for any Church site.
You can set a global Quote from your Administration Panel, and override it with a custom quote on each Page, Custom Post and Article.
Several Page Templates are included, in case you need a different look for some pages.
- Full Width Template
- Left Sidebar Template
- Redirect to Childpage Template
- Portfolio Template
- Sitemap Template
- Various Custom Post Type Archive Templates (Blog, Sermons, Events, Team Members, Testimonials)