The SimpleMag WordPress Theme is a responsive, minimalistic magazine theme with lots of useful, unique and awesome features. For example, you can build your pages with its drag & drop page builder. It also features an extremely useful and well-organized drop-down megamenu. We love the clean, simple, minimalist style of this powerful WordPress theme. It looks great on all devices!
SimpleMag WordPress Theme Features
- Responsive SimpleMag looks good on any device, from big desktop monitors to small smartphone screens.
- OFF-Canvas navigation & sidebar for mobile devices Great feature for browsing the site in mobile devices. No hidden content or sidebars even on the smallets smartphone screens.
- Google Fonts SimpleMag comes with 500+ fonts from Google font library with preview, for both titles and text.
- Touch Friendly All sliders are supported for mobile devices.
- Page Composer Very easy to use and intuitive page composer. Add, rearrange the order, change the settings of the sections.
- Mega Menu Each category in the main menu can have a mega menu dropdown with sub categories and latest posts.
- Different Categories Layouts Each category can be configured differently. With or without the Slider, with or without the Sidebar, two or three posts columns.
- Static Pages Any static page can be full width or have a sidebar. The option is available on page edit screen. No special templates needed.
- Post Options Any post can be added to Homepage slider, Category Slider or marked as Featured.
- Post Single Page Social share links, author box, related posts, slide dock with random post. Everything can be turned on/off.
- Built in Review System You can add the breakdown score of the post content. Score box have a unique and stylish design.
- WP Gallery Unique layout for native WordPress Gallery with Swipebox support.
- Authors Add author social profile links. Each author has it’s own page with posts
- Self Configurable Footer Footer is devided into three widget areas, but you don’t have to use all three to make the footer look good. Use only the first, the first and the second or all three. It will look great either way.
- Color Settings Change the default yellow color to any color you like with Theme Options color palette.
- Localization Theme comes with .po and .mo files which will make it easy to translate the theme to your language.
- Demo Content